RITES Summer Programs, Summer Tutoring Conquers Summer Slide Learning Loss
RITES offers two different options for students in grades 1 through 12:
- Individualized summer tutoring, also available year-round and great for those with busy schedules
- Summer programs where children can work in small groups of six to eight students with others in their age group while still receiving personalized instruction
There are many different programs to choose from, whether your child is going into first grade or senior year of high school. Click here to see the programs available for different grade levels.
Stem Summer Learning Loss
The best way to combat brain drain is to hone your mental skills and stay sharp during those summer months. Every RITES tutor is a certified teacher with 10+ years of experience and knows techniques for helping your child overcome the summer slide. One-to-one tutoring is available, and our summer programs also provide individualized learning tailored to your child’s challenges and preferences. Tutoring is a great option for those with busy schedules, but RITES summer programs are fun and tend to fill up quickly.
You may also wish to find a program suited to a particular goal or problem. Whether you’re looking to help your child build skills, maintain skills, or address problem areas.
Stop Summer Slide Today with RITES’ Summer Programs in RI:
- Rocking Reading and Megahit Math: Grades 1-4 (grouped accordingly)
- Code Breakers: Unlocking Reading, Writing and Spelling: Grades 2-6 (grouped accordingly)
- Power Up: Writing and Math: Grades 4 + 5
- Novel Exploration: Digging Deeper into Reading Comprehension and Writing: Grades 5 + 6
- Study Smarter, Not Harder Plus Writing: Grades 6, 7, 8
- Study Smarter, Not Harder for High School Students
- SAT Overview Workshop for Juniors and Seniors
And remember, if you don’t see what you’re looking for, individual tutoring is always an option!