Want to do better in Spanish class?
Candy works with students of all levels and all ages to improve their Spanish skills. Her passion has always been to teach, and she feels she is most at home when in the classroom and sharing her knowledge with her students. She is very grateful for being able to modify the way she teaches to match her students’ way of learning, whether it’s a pre-K student or an adult. She believes it is never too late to learn a foreign language!
Candy’s tips for Spanish success:
- Practice is the key – everyday practice in some form is key for your success in learning a language
- Reach out to others in your circle or community to help you practice, whether in person or on Zoom
- Create a free Duolingo account to help you practice every day for 10 minutes
- Listen to free podcasts geared towards beginners in Spanish – it’s a great way to learn new vocabulary and refine your listening skills
- Listen to music in Spanish whenever you can – t’s a fun and catchy way to increase vocabulary!
To become a student of Candy’s and start having fun learning Spanish, contact RITES today!
Need help with other subjects, too? RITES also offers specialists tutoring in reading, math, writing, study skills, SAT/ACT.