2022 Summer Academic Programs and Camps
Check back in January 2023 for Summer 2023 dates and class listings.
With more than 20 years of proven successes, every RITES Summer Academic Program and Camp serves each child’s individual needs. Don’t delay – summer programs fill quickly.
For summer 2022, all students and staff will be required to be fully COVID vaccinated two weeks before the beginning of the program.
Take this summer to make next year the best yet! Scroll down for a handy tool to select programs for your student.
- Click the gray box (below) with the grade your child will be entering in the fall of 2022.
- For full course descriptions, pricing, and application forms, click the blue course title.
Here are some key points to consider as you think about what your child needs this summer:
What RITES Summer Instruction, both In-Person and Online, IS NOT:
- NO HOMEWORK is given or expected
- Parents are NOT expected to log on, download apps or provide any type of instruction themselves
- Students may be encouraged to explore additional resources provided, but this is not expected or required
What RITES Summer Instruction, both In-Person and Online, IS and INCLUDES:
- Direct, multisensory instruction from an experienced, engaging, certified RITES teacher
- Lessons delivered in real-time, from teacher to student, with teacher modeling and guidance
- Explicit instruction of concepts and skill-building
- Ample opportunities for students to practice and demonstrate taught and learned skills
- Recognition and utilization of students’ strengths to support those areas that need further development
- A mix of online resources and hands-on, concrete manipulatives (sent to your home or provided for individual use as “Cool Kid Tool Kits”)
- Regular recaps and communication about skills covered each day and week
- Access to the educational expertise of our teachers and Site Director
- Additional resources available (NOT REQUIRED) for continued practice beyond the instruction hours
- Recommendations for continuing support after the program ends
- For individual tutorials only, the option to tailor instruction to summer work given by and expected from the student’s school
- ONLINE ONLY: For our students in grades 3 and under, and for some of our more distractible students, parents may be asked to be nearby during instruction time, just for any redirection to the screen, as necessary
Not sure which is best for your child? Contact RITES certified specialists, who are happy to help.
Summer is the ideal time to give your child the gift of confidence, peer support, and real tools to use now and in the future, at home and back in the classroom. RITES Summer Academic Programs and Camps make summer learning fun with an innovative curriculum and concrete, sequential approach.
Even under these trying circumstances, we at RITES continue to be dedicated to providing your child with direct, engaging instruction that is designed the way your child learns best. Our amazing teachers are ready, willing, and able to provide the quality instruction you have come to expect and want.
We look forward to serving you and your child in a variety of effective ways through these difficult times.
- What to Expect from a RITES Summer Program
- A Parent Perspective: Why RITES Summer Matters
- Summer Success (Code Breakers Program 2022 Data)
- Summer Success (Code Breakers Program 2019 Data)
- Summer Success (Code Breakers Program 2018 Data)
- Summer Success (Code Breakers Program 2017 Data)
- Summer Success (Code Breakers Program 2016 Data)
- Summer Success (Code Breakers Program 2015 Data)
- How to use the “Summer Selector” (drop-down menu by grade, seen above)
- RITES Summer Students in Action!
- Read about preventing Summer Learning Loss
Rhode Island Tutorial & Educational Services
334 East Avenue – Suite 3 Pawtucket, RI 02860
Speak with a RITES Specialist 401-723-4459