- Can’t understand or complete homework assignments
- Recent grades on quizzes/tests have gone down
- Falling behind in assignments
If any of these are familiar, RITES can help. We tailor each lesson to your student’s needs, increasing understanding of concepts and improving grades.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Earth Science
RITES helps students understand concepts, prepare for quizzes, tests and exams and assists with homework in order to increase grades.
RITES teachers show students how to access and manage the information in their textbooks, structuring the material to gain a deep understanding of the concepts.
Working one-to-one, your teen will feel comfortable asking questions and receiving expert answers.
Whether your need is with basic science or the more advanced courses, contact us to get the support you deserve.
- Units of measurements in the metric system
- Kinematics (motion w/o forces)
- Dynamics (motion with forces)
- Center of gravity
- Units of measurement in the metric system
- Atoms, compounds, molecules
- Electron shell configuration
- Laws of thermodynamics
- Human body structure (cells / tissues / organs / systems)
- Systems of the body (circulatory / respiratory / skeletal / muscular / lymphatic / excretory / reproductive)
- Rocks and minerals
- Water cycle
- Air masses and fronts
- Weather maps
- Storms (hurricanes / tornadoes / blizzards / thunderstorms)
- Cloud types
- Earth in space
- Speed of light
- Physical (ocean’s movements)
- Geology of the ocean floor
- Chemical makeup of the oceans
- Life in the oceans
Rhode Island Tutorial & Educational Services
334 East Avenue – Suite 3 Pawtucket, RI 02860
Speak with a RITES Specialist 401-723-4459