Posted September 2018
Teaching Jobs & Opportunities:
Tutoring Jobs for certified teachers with a minimum of 5 years’ classroom experience:
- High School Study Skills Teacher for after school and/or weekends in various RI communities. Must have experience and skill in working with students with ADD and Executive Function difficulties.
- High School Science Teacher for after school and/or weekends in various RI communities. (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Middle School/High School Math Teacher experienced with common core math for after school and/or weekends in Cranston/Warwick area.
- Orton-Gillingham Teacher/Reading Specialist for after school and/or weekends in South County and Aquidneck Island.
Summer Program Teaching 2019 for certified teachers with a minimum of five years experience. Small classes of 6-8 students from 8:30-12:30 Monday – Friday.
- Elementary School Teacher for summer reading and math classes. July 8-26
- Orton Gillingham Teacher for summer literacy class. July 8- August 9.
All candidates must provide a resume and references. Final candidates will be asked for a recent background check (within 1 year).
To apply, send your resume and references to:
Rhode Island Tutorial
334 East Avenue, Pawtucket RI 02860
Fax: (401) 728-6509
Our friends at Compass School are seeking a part-time Academic Interventionist for the 2018-2019 school year. If interested contact Michelle Bush. email@example.com
Rhode Island Tutorial & Educational Services
334 East Avenue – Suite 3 Pawtucket, RI 02860
Speak with a RITES Specialist 401-723-4459