Posted May 18, 2017
Current tutoring jobs for certified teachers with a minimum of 5 years classroom experience:
- High School Math Teacher for summer and school year tutoring. Locations throughout Rhode Island. Knowledge of high school science curriculum a plus, but not necessary.
- Middle School Teacher for summer class July 17-28, 9:00-12:00 Monday through Friday. Class focuses on study skills and writing.
- High School Study Skills Teacher for September 2017 start date for after school and/or weekends. Must have experience and skill working with students with ADD and Executive Function difficulties.
- Spanish Teacher for tutoring after school and/or weekends. Must be a certified teacher.
- Orton-Gillingham Teacher for tutoring starting summer 2017. Must be a certified teacher or reading specialist with a minimum of 5 years experience in a classroom or resource room.
All candidates must provide a resume and references. Final candidates will be asked for a recent background check (within 1 year).
To apply, send your resume and references to:
Rhode Island Tutorial
334 East Avenue, Pawtucket RI 02860
Fax: (401) 728-6509