Here is a current list of “The RITES Facts” helpful information for you to read and share. New fact sheets will be added regularly, so “bookmark” this page for the future to bypass the email access request.
Learning Differences & Special Education
- What is Orton-Gillingham Instruction?
- What is Dyslexia?
- What is AD/HD?
- 8 Key Executive Functions
- Parent Guide to Special Needs
- Special Education Services & Programs: Get Familiar with the Language
- Legal Terms Used in the Special Education Process
- The Reading Process
- The Components of Reading Comprehension
- Is Your Child Struggling to Learn to Read?
- Mathematical Problems Experienced by Students with Learning Difficulties
- Guidelines for Studying Math
- Which RITES summer program is best for my child?
- Summer Success: Student Improvement Data
- What to Expect at a RITES summer program
Study and Organizational Skills
- The New SAT: What You Need to Know
- Reading Strategies to Improve Your Score for the SAT/ACT
- What You Should Know about the SAT Reading Section
Rhode Island Tutorial & Educational Services
334 East Avenue – Suite 3 Pawtucket, RI 02860
Speak with a RITES Specialist 401-723-4459