Here’s a sneak peek at our Fact Sheets (just fill out the form below for FREE access as many as you want):
Learning Differences & Special Education
- What is Orton-Gillingham Instruction?
- What is Dyslexia?
- What is AD/HD?
- Parent Guide to Special Needs
- Special Education Services & Programs: Get Familiar with the Language
- Legal Terms Used in the Special Education Process
- The Reading Process
- The Components of Reading Comprehension
- Is Your Child Struggling to Learn to Read?
- Mathematical Problems Experienced by Students with Learning Difficulties
- Guidelines for Studying Math
- Which RITES summer program is best for my child?
- Summer Success: Student Improvement Data
- What to Expect at a RITES summer program
Study and Organizational Skills
- Homework Hints
- 7 Ways to Maximize Brain Power in Order to Study Smarter
- Exam Study Plan Template
- The New SAT: What You Need to Know
- Reading Strategies to Improve Your Score for the SAT/ACT
- What You Should Know about the SAT Reading Section