Study and Organizational Skills: Tutoring, Workshops, Programs Centered on Individual Success
STUDYING & ORGANIZING
- Completes homework, but doesn’t hand it in
- Papers are everywhere
- Forgets books at school/home
- Manages time poorly
- Does major projects at the last moment
- Becomes anxious when taking tests
- Does not know how to study for tests
- Takes poor notes
- Does not remember what was read in the textbook
If any of these are familiar, RITES can help. We’re study and organizational skills specialists who demystify the study process and tailor each lesson to your child’s needs, providing concrete strategies for personal success.
Give your child the gift of time to complete homework successfully. Give your child the satisfaction of improved
Give your child systematic, specific tools and strategies to become better organized and have a doable plan of attack for any assignment or test, designed by your RITES study and organizational skills specialist. Study Smarter, Not Harder is a small-group workshop for High School students, with a teacher:student ratio of 1:8. This four-session workshop covers a wide range of effective tools, tips, and strategies for better grades. High School students – to get better grades, click below on “Register Now.”
How RITES Programs Work
Your RITES teacher will craft an effective individualized program to improve their study skills, which means several important things:
- Your student isn’t put into a program – a unique program is designed around your child
- Your student works one-to-one with the same RITES writing specialist every session, building a strong, trusting relationship for personalized growth
- Lessons are tailored specifically to your student’s needs, so time is spent most efficiently
- Researched, scientifically proven, multisensory approaches are used to keep lessons engaging and to improve information retention and retrieval
- You have access to your RITES teacher so you know exactly how your student is doing, what he or she is working on, and how you can be a support at home
RITES teachers incorporate a variety of scientifically researched and proven multisensory teaching approaches into their lessons to make sure your child is engaging his or her whole brain for active and effective learning to improve their study skills.
Your Student’s Success Starts Now
Contact RITES today for your free, personal consultation with a RITES educational specialist. Call 401-723-4459 or submit your request in the “Contact Us” form below.
RITES certified teachers work with students in their communities in Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts.